Find fun for the whole family on this delightful DreamTrip to Sydney, Australia. Begin with a delicious welcome dinner in the 2nd-tallest building of the Southern Hemisphere — Sydney Tower — which provides breathtaking, 360° views of the city.
The next day, go wild on a full-day excursion to the award-winning Taronga Zoo® Sydney, home to a variety of rare species for over 100 years. Start with a ferry ride through Sydney Harbour via Captain Cook Cruises. At the zoo, see all manner of birds and animals — from tiny meerkats to massive hippos — and board a Sky Safari cable car for a thrilling ride at the “zoo with a view.” Once you return to the hotel, take advantage of ample leisure time to enjoy family fun in the sun at your comfortable beachfront hotel.
What we love:
• Taronga Zoo Sydney is home to more than 4,000 animals, and offers stunning views of Sydney Harbour.
• Sydney Harbour Bridge is the world’s largest steel arch bridge.
• Enjoy complimentary bird and seal shows, as well as entertaining and educational talks given daily by zookeepers.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in Sydney, Australia, as well as:
• Full-day excursion to Taronga Zoo Sydney; includes admission fees, a Sky Safari cable-car ride, a ferry ride through Sydney Harbour and transportation.
• Evening visit to Sydney Tower.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi at the hotel for DreamTrips™ Members.
• 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
• All local and hotel guest-room taxes.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
With its location by the beach, Crowne Plaza® Coogee Beach-Sydney offers unforgettable views of the ocean and plenty of family fun in the sun. Guests appreciate thoughtful service, a variety of amenities for a relaxing getaway, and the hotel’s proximity to the city center.