Experience the charm of the French Riviera on this DreamTrip to Nice, France. Your trip includes a full-day tour of the Riviera’s best highlights. First, visit Antibes’ old town, which is rich in historic sites and lively energy, then head to St. Paul de Vence, a medieval commune that is rife with art museums and galleries. Your last stop is the world-renowned city of Cannes, where you’ll walk the same red carpet your favorite movie stars stroll down during the Cannes Film Festival.
Use your complimentary sightseeing pass to explore the city on your own during ample leisure time. From the Promenade des Anglais to Place Rossetti, you’ll come to know firsthand why this Mediterranean city has been captivating visitors for centuries.
What we love:
• Your 48-hour French Riviera Pass allows you to see Nice’s main highlights with ease.
• Nice didn’t become a French territory until 1860; it was previously under jurisdictions in what is now Italy.
• The French Riviera is the name of the southern coast of France along the Mediterranean Sea.
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Nice, France, as well as:
• Full-day excursion to Antibes, St. Paul de Vence and Cannes; includes transportation.
• 48-hour French Riviera Pass to use at your leisure (1 per adult). See the Additional Information section for details.
• Complimentary use of the hotel’s health club and swimming pool.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
With bountiful amenities and exquisitely comfortable accommodations, Hotel NH Nice has the perfect French Riviera ambiance for all guests. The hotel is conveniently located near many impressive sites and art museums, providing the perfect home base for a luxurious stay in “Nice, the beautiful.”