Immerse yourself in a world of wonder as you traverse The Last Frontier, staying in ultimate style at top-rated lodgings — plus, exclusive guided tours, a fjord cruise, aerial tram ride, glass-domed rail-car train travel & more on this Titanium DreamTrip.
Welcome to Alaska, where amazing adventures await you in just about every corner. A haven for nature lovers, this U.S. state is home to sweeping landscapes, calving glaciers and spectacular national parks. While here, you’re invited to explore the iconic Denali National Park and immerse yourself in its natural beauty, which is abundant in wildlife and breathtaking views. You’ll make memories to last a lifetime during your boat cruise to the glaciers in Prince William Sound and from high above as you soar up to Mt. Alyeska on an aerial gondola.
As you traverse the remarkable countryside, you’ll be treated to suburb authentic dining experiences at popular venues, such as Anchorage Museum or dinner theater in Denali. What better way to capture a sense of place than through its food and drink? On your final evening, indulge in seafood at a very special dinner in Girdwood — your taste buds will thank you. You can expect sweet dreams throughout your journey, too, thanks to first-class amenities and impeccable services at stylish accommodations hand-picked just for you. At premier downtown hotels, you’ll be close to the action, and at upscale rustic lodge, you’ll be close to nature. How’s that for unforgettable memories? The best of both worlds — city and mountain — ready for you to discover.
What we love:
• With our inclusive luxury services, you’ll be treated to a dedicated Travel Director, seamless baggage handling at each hotel, private airport transfers and much more — even hotel and restaurant gratuities are included, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
• You’ll be treated to an exclusive presentation on making agutak — a type of ice cream — by Alaska’s first people during a visit to the renowned Alaska Native Heritage Center in Anchorage.
• While in Denali, you’ll meet a local climber at a private reception and hear first-hand about their experience climbing the tallest land-based mountain in the world.
• At Big Lake, enjoy a chance to meet the dogs of a championship dog musher and learn about Alaskan huskies and Arctic dog sleigh racers.
Your Titanium DreamTrip experience includes 7 days and 6 nights* throughout Alaska, staying at fabulous hotels, as well as:
• Guided sightseeing tour of downtown Anchorage; includes admission to Alaska Native Heritage Center.
• Exclusive Artic ice cream-making experience.
• Informative meet-and-greet with a local bush pilot.
• One-way train journey via Alaska Railroad to Denali National Park and Preserve; includes glass-domed railcar seating.
• Thrilling meet-and-greet with a local climber at Denali National Park.
• Live entertainment at Alaska Cabin Nite Dinner Theater.
• Fun and fascinating meet-and-greet with Iditarod champion and his dog team.
• Aerial tram ride to the top of Mt. Alyeska.
• 26-Glacier cruise through Prince William Sound and College Fjord.
• Meet-and-greet with the cruise-boat captain.
• Behind-the-scenes tour of Alaska SeaLife Center.
• 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• Gratuities for your tour driver and travel director.
• A host or travel director, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.