Board the Celebrity Equinox in Miami, Florida, for an Eastern Caribbean cruise to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. After a relaxing day at sea, arrive in San Juan, Puerto Rico, one of the oldest European settlements in the Western Hemisphere, and one of the Caribbean’s liveliest and most engaging hubs. Then, head to Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, a city known for its Danish colonial architecture and a history entangled with pirates. From there, you will sail to Philipsburg, St. Maarten, full of landscaping and architecture indicative of its Dutch heritage. After 2 more refreshing days at sea, return to Miami and disembark with memories to last a lifetime.
What we love:
• Puerto Rico is home to a number of rum distilleries, including the famous Casa Bacardi just outside San Juan.
• St. Thomas is home to Blackbeard’s Castle, a 17th-century Danish watchtower now dedicated to the area’s storied pirate history.
• Called the “crossroads of the Caribbean,” St. Maarten is located near the place where the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean meet.
Your DreamTrip includes 8 days and 7 nights on an Eastern Caribbean cruise Celebrity Equinox, as well as:
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided on board. Experience fine dining in the main dining room, and casual dining at a variety of times and locations throughout the ship. Some dining options, including specialty restaurants, are offered at an additional charge.
• 3 pools and 6 hot tubs.
• Access to an adults-only retreat.
• Access to a spa and fitness center, with treatments and classes at an additional cost.
• Family-friendly programming and activities, including shows, games, contests and enrichment classes.
• Complimentary entertainment in the 8 bars, clubs and lounges on board.
• Access to a casino.
• Onboard Wi-Fi (for an additional charge) and flat-screen televisions in each stateroom.
• Duty-free shopping.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.