Start the holiday season on a festive note with a drive through the Winter Festival of Lights. Sit back and savor the mesmerizing spectacle of colors and blinking lights. This 5-mile (8-kilometer) route travels along Niagara Parkway, from Clifton Hill to Dufferin Islands, and features more than 25 displays decked out in more than 2 million lights that shine from dusk to midnight. You will have the chance to stop for photos or videos of these amazing illuminations.
Your celebration continues with a visit to Pop & Lolly’s Candy Shop before heading to Skylon Tower. There, ride to the top of this 771-foot-high (235-meter-high) building and enjoy 360° panoramic views of the falls and surrounding areas from the Observation Deck.
• Niagara Falls is made up of 3 waterfalls: The Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls.
• Twin cities, one in Canada and another in the United States, make up Niagara Falls.
• Notable displays at the Winter Festival of Lights include a 3-D woolly mammoth, a salute to the 150th anniversary of Canada, a 3-story-high flag and Noah’s Ark.
Platinum Members will be treated to a Niagara Falls Adventure Pass that lets you experience several top attractions*, including:
• Journey Behind the Falls tour at the Table Rock Center. Descend to an observation deck for unique views of the cascading water of Horseshoe Falls.
• Niagara’s Fury at Table Rock Center. Watch a 3-D movie that explores the history of this wonder.
• Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory, approximately 7 miles (11.5 kilometers) north of Horseshoe Falls.
• 48-hour WEGO bus ticket**. Travel the 4-route bus system that stops in downtown Niagara Falls, several parks along Niagara River shoreline, Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort, Horseshoe Falls and Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory.
• 10% discount on purchases of 20 Canadian dollars or more at selected shops, upon presentation of your Niagara Falls Adventure Pass.
Life is great when you’re a Platinum Member!