Explore the Eternal City and learn how to make a classic pizza with a private lesson from an Italian chef at That’s Amore. This premier restaurant is located a few steps from the magnificent Trevi Fountain. See Vatican City from a whole new perspective as an expert guide leads you on an exclusive tour of St. Peter’s Basilica, St. Peter’s Square and the Vatican Museums — including the world-renowned Sistine Chapel. You’ll learn about art, architecture, religion and history from the center of the Roman Catholic Church. During your leisure time, pay homage to other top destinations and follow the well-traveled footsteps of centuries of Romans before you.
What we love:
• The Vatican Museums consist of numerous museums and galleries, effectively founded with the discovery and purchase of the Laocoon sculptures in 1506.
• There is a lively debate over which pizza style is better and more authentic — Neapolitan or Roman. Try both during your stay in Rome and decide which kind you prefer.
• The Historic Centre of Rome was named a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1980.
Your DreamTrip includes 6 days and 5 nights in Rome, Italy, as well as:
• Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica “Skip the Line” guided tour; includes English-speaking guide, transportation and Vatican Museums entrance fee.
• Pizza-making course; includes transportation.
• 5 breakfasts and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.