This exciting DreamTrip takes you to the Indonesian province of Bali to discover some of its top cultural attractions and raw natural beauty. Your full-day tour starts in Batuan to admire the most notable landmark in the village, its namesake temple embellished with hundreds of intricate stone carvings. At Kemenuh Butterfly Park, the largest conservation park of its kind, meander the expansive flowering garden enclosures and view more than 500 butterfly specimens. Complete your cultural adventure with a visit to Tirta Empul, a Hindu temple known for the purifying waters that spring from its pond.
The next day, visit the Taman Nusa Cultural Park to examine Indonesia’s journey through the ages starting from its prehistoric period to modern times, and even projecting into its future. Take in the 60 authentic houses reflecting the progression of Indonesian architectural design, and glimpse the unique ways of life on Bali’s different islands.
On your final tour, marvel at 1 of Bali’s most architecturally impressive and highly photographed landmarks as you’re driven around in a Volkswagen convertible. Spend time at Tanah Lot, home of an iconic temple set on a rock close to shore. Built in the 16th century, it remains an important religious site for pilgrims.
• The impressive Taman Nusa Cultural Park was meticulously designed to accommodate unity between nature and structure.
• At high tide, the temple on Tanah Lot appears to be floating, and at low tide, a rock path appears for visitors to walk across.
• The spa at The Trans Resort Bali features a comprehensive menu of holistic treatments inspired by time-honored Balinese wellness traditions and philosophies.
Your DreamTrip includes 6 days and 5 nights in Bali, Indonesia, as well as:
• Half-day sightseeing tour; includes transportation.
• Half-day Taman Nusa tour; includes transportation.
• Half-day Tanah Lot tour by Volkswagen convertible; includes transportation.
• 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.