Board the Carnival Breeze® in Galveston, Texas, for a 7-night western Caribbean cruise to ports in Mexico, Belize and Honduras. Make your first stop in Cozumel, Mexico, where you can take in the charming downtown San Miguel and visit the Coral Reefs Monument, or look for handicrafts and mementos in local shops. Then sail to Belize, home to the world-renowned Blue Hole and the Belize Barrier Reef. Your final destination is Mahogany Bay on the beautiful island of Roatan — the largest of Honduras’ Bay Islands. After 2 relaxing days at sea, return to Galveston and disembark.
• Cozumel boasts an underwater world filled with fascinating sea creatures and world-famous diving sites, including the Santa Rosa Wall and Palancar Reef.
• Popular activities along the Caribbean coast include snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing and rafting at the Belize Barrier Reef, the 2nd-largest barrier reef in the world.
• Bring a waterproof camera to capture your adventures below the surface as you explore Roatan’s aquatic attractions.
Your DreamTrip includes 8 days and 7 nights on a western Caribbean cruise aboard the Carnival Breeze, as well as:
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided on board. Experience fine dining in the main dining room, and casual dining at a variety of times and locations throughout the ship. Some dining options, including specialty restaurants, are offered at an additional charge.
• 2 pools and 4 hot tubs.
• Access to an adults-only retreat.
• Access to a spa and fitness center, with treatments and classes at an additional cost.
• Family-friendly programming and activities, including shows, games, contests and enrichment classes.
• Complimentary entertainment in the 10 bars, clubs and lounges on board.
• Access to a casino.
• Onboard Wi-Fi (for an additional charge) and flat-screen televisions in each stateroom.
• Duty-free shopping.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.