Set off along Alaska’s majestic coast & see massive tidewater glaciers, Gold Rush towns and Victoria, B.C. on this 7-night adventure aboard Norwegian Bliss.
Price displayed above is per person based on double occupancy for the inside cabin and does not include US$267.91 in government fees and taxes per person. Upgraded cabin categories are available at an additional cost. Click “Update Price” for final price per person, which includes government fees and taxes.
Board the Norwegian Bliss in Seattle, Washington, for a 7-night adventure that takes you to amazing ports in Alaska and Canada. Prepare to be wowed! You’ll spend the first full day at sea relaxing aboard the ship. Feel like a kid again as you zip along hairpin turns of the first-ever racetrack at sea, then cool off at the Aqua Park a few decks below — adventurous guests will love racing down the tandem waterslide. (The ship also features a Kids’ Aqua Park for younger guests.) If you’d rather, you can try your luck at the onboard casino or treat yourself to a spa day — the choice of activities is entirely yours! Once hunger strikes, you’ll find plenty of outstanding dining options — from the Japanese to Mexican to contemporary French and everything in between.
After your day aboard the ship, it’s off to Juneau, which features Gold Rush-era buildings and the city’s first saloon, Imperial Bar. The next day you’ll stop in Skagway, Alaska, another town steeped in Gold Rush history and known today for panoramic sightseeing in vintage trains along the White Pass & Yukon Route railroad.
Be sure to spend some time at the Observation Lounge on Day 5 as the ship makes its way around Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve. From high up aboard the ship, you’ll feel like you’ve traveled back in time — to the ice ages! — with amazing views of a tidewater glacier and Fairweather Mountains. The next day brings you to Ketchikan, Alaska, the “salmon capital of the world,” where you can admire totem poles in the park or dine at the renowned Alaska Fish House. You’ll then continue toward Victoria, British Columbia. Be sure to look for the British Columbia Parliament Buildings, chateau-style Fairmont Empress hotel and the award-winning Butchart Gardens. From there, return to Seattle — site of the renowned Pike Place Market and Mt. Rainier — and disembark.
What we love:
• If the weather is right, Juneau has an array of outdoor activities to choose from, such as hiking, sea kayaking, rafting and going on wildlife tours.
• Your ship is the first to feature a racetrack at sea — large enough to support 10 drivers!
• Don’t forget your binoculars — you’ll want to see as much as possible from aboard the ship when cruising through Glacier Bay, including spectacular snow-capped mountains, immense glaciers and a wide range of wildlife.
• Skagway is known by the Tlingit as skagua, meaning “windy place.”
• You can maximize your enjoyment on dry land too! Just download the DreamTrips app to access DreamTrips Local — then earn points on dining, entertainment, spa experiences & more at select port-city spots recommended by DreamTrippers just like you!