Stay at a family-friendly hotel & make your own fun with a 3-day pass for Disneyland® Paris (trip does not include a host).
About Your Trip Escape the everyday with a well-deserved DreamBreak and enjoy your DreamTrips™ Membership a different way — on your own, instead of in a group! Your DreamBreak does not include a host so you can create your own adventures, your way. To maximize your enjoyment, download the DreamTrips app to access DreamTrips Local — then earn points on dining, entertainment, spa experiences & more at select spots recommended by DreamTrippers just like you!
Dreams do come true! Bring the family and make joyful memories in the City of Lights in a whole new way — with fun-filled days at magical Disney®! Explore Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park at your own pace using your included 3-day, 2-park pass to Disneyland Paris. The attractions seem endless, from the Art of Disney Animation® experience and Big Thunder Mountain to La Taniere du Dragon and the Liberty Arcade. You’ll share big smiles with your family and friends as you celebrate the enchantment of Disneyland Paris together.
Want to do some sightseeing while you’re here? From your hotel on the outskirts of Paris, it’s super easy to get to several attractions within city itself, thanks to the nearby RER A railway line. You can take it to Gare De Lyon for the Opera House and Bastille. From there, walk northwest along the Seine River to the Louvre, the most popular, and largest, art museum in the world. Be sure to tour art galleries, visit notable churches such as the Notre Dame de Paris or the Sacre-Coeur basilica, and see historical landmarks in this world-renowned city.
What we love:
• The Disneyland Paris Hopper Ticket allows you to hop between Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park as much as you want for 3 days.
• Disneyland Paris is the only Disney park to feature La Taniere du Dragon — or, Dragon’s Lair — under its famed Sleeping Beauty Castle. The 79-foot (24-meter) dragon is the largest Audio-Animatronic® character in the park and is designed to resemble a creature from European folklore.
• The Seine River flows through the center of Paris and has inspired poets, painters and photographers for hundreds of years.
• Gustave Eiffel designed and constructed the Eiffel Tower for the 1889 Exposition Universelle.
Your DreamBreak includes 5 days and 4 nights* in Paris, France, at Holiday Inn Paris – Marne La Vallee hotel, as well as:
• 3-day, 2-park Disneyland Paris Hopper Ticket, which gives you access to Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
• Daily buffet breakfasts at the hotel restaurant on Days 2, 3, 4 and 5 (7-9:30 a.m.).
*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click select, then choose from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
Located just outside of Paris, Holiday Inn – Marne La Vallee is a modern, family-friendly hotel designed with convenience in mind. Guests can easily reach many of the region’s most popular destinations from here. For your Disney adventures, just head to Noisy-le-Grand – Mont d’Est train station, about 2 minutes away on foot. Board the RER train line A toward Gare de Marne-la-Vallee – Chessy and disembark at this stop that’s right at the entrance to the park.